API changes Ionbiz V2.00

How can I check the way in which the API client has been implemented? We need to be able to reauthorize the connection if a HTTP 401 Unauthorized status code is shown. However, I’m not sure where I would need to check and adjust this.

It is unclear what the question is. What error do you run into?

Where can I check in the Invantive environment which API client has been implemented?

It remains unclear what the question is. Please elaborate on the error or provide sufficient context.

This question has been automatically closed after 1 week of inactivity. The last given answer has been marked as the solution.

Please start a new question in a separate topic if the issue occurs again. In the new question, please include a link to this topic by pasting the URL into the text.

The question remains unclear.

The advice is to start a new topic.

This question has been automatically closed after 1 week of inactivity. The last given answer has been marked as the solution.

Please post a new question in a separate topic if the issue occurs again. Please include a link to this topic in the new question by pasting its URL into the text.