Error message itgencmr110 when logging into Invantive Cloud

When logging in to Invantive Cloud, I get the following message:

itgencmr110 A system error occurred.

How can I solve this? I also can’t log in via Invantive Bridge Online.

We couldn’t authenticate with the credentials provided. Please try again.

The problem doesn’t seem to occur at the moment. Could you try again?

The problem seems to be caused by a too large number of simultaneous users. Improvements have been made to the software to prevent this issue in the future.

This thread has been automatically closed after 1 week of inactivity. The last given answer has been marked as the solution.

Please start a new thread if the issue arises again. Kindly include a link to this thread in your new question by pasting its URL into your text.

I won’t be able to look at it again until after the summer. Thank you very much anyway for your effort.