GOGLA Table Twinfield Twinfield TimeAndExpensesTotals@tfd

Verwerkingsfout: OData: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
URI cluster: WABI-NORTH-EUROPE-J-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activiteits-id: 252379d0-a4c4-40f7-bc88-c3d466c5f756
Aanvraag-id: d662fb95-5edf-494d-9d5a-04d1f579bc14
Tijd: 2022-08-23 06:23:56Z

Hi, it is not clear what the exact question is you are posting.

• Is this about an issue with one of our products?
  • What URL did you retrieve?
  • Is there anything about the request in the monitoring or logging?

If you can provide us with some more information, we are happy to assist.

Hi support,
Yes, we use the invantive connector to retrieve data from Twinfield
URL https://bridge-online.cloud/gogla-twinfield/odata4
Is this information sufficient ?

Verwerkingsfout: OData: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
Activiteits-id: 252379d0-a4c4-40f7-bc88-c3d466c5f756
Aanvraag-id: d662fb95-5edf-494d-9d5a-04d1f579bc14
Tijd: 2022-08-23 06:23:56Z

Kind regards

It’s a little strange, because I can’t find that request in the monitoring, although there are requests before and after that time. That makes it very hard to diagnose this issue.

Let me see if there is anything in our logging that sheds some light on what’s going on.

If it helps, I can make a new request and we can see what happens. Please let me know
Automatic renewal of the data is planned every morning at 8:00 Amsterdam time
So tomorow morning there should be a new error. Or not … if it solves itselves

Hi, how did the run this morning go? Did the problem persist?

Thanks for asking. Yes the problem persisted. These are the available data

Activiteits-id: bd2f4bf2-17ab-4475-9364-2d5d009ff927
Aanvraag-id: e72c9d64-a102-4f69-9f2c-094b4d901ead
Tijd: 2022-08-24 06:30:13Z

When I refresh the data in Power BI Desktop, all goes well. I just tried to refresh dataset (manaually) in the brower version of power BI, I get the same error as above

I made changes in getting the source. This seems to work. I plan a renewal at 11.30 and see what happens.

OData.Feed("https://bridge-online.cloud/gogla-twinfield/odata4", null, [Implementation="2.0", ODataVersion=4, OmitValues=ODataOmitValues.Nulls, Headers=[Referer = "GOGLAHours" ],Timeout=#duration(0,4,0,0)])

That is really strange and I am happy you found some clues already. We know Azure/Power BI Web does not always have the most realistic timeout times. Changing the timeout in your Power BI report might indeed fix the issue.

Please let me know if this solves the problem you experience.

Deze vraag is automatisch gesloten na tenminste 2 weken inactiviteit nadat een mogelijk passend antwoord is gegeven. Het laatste gegeven antwoord is gemarkeerd als oplossing.

Gelieve een nieuwe vraag te stellen via een apart topic als het probleem opnieuw optreedt. Gelieve in de nieuwe vraag een link naar dit topic op te nemen door de URL er van in de tekst te plakken.

A collection (Dutch) article for a possible related structural problem with PowerBI OData downloads and analysis of whether this applies can be found at: