Itgensql104 op Valuta Tools

For a few days now, there’s been an error message and I have no idea how to do this or what I should be doing. I just click a button once a month to load exchange rates into Exact, I’m not an IT person, and we don’t have one in our SME.

itgensql104
At least one partition must be selected by the query after the keyword ‘use’.
Make sure the query returns at least one row, with partition code in the first column and an optional alias in the second column.
Request ID:0HNP0RTSTS8TK:00000041
ID: 07005c11-1a92-4db8-bc56-f389b46f933c

An error message occurred, but it was blocked by this error message.

The correct error message will be displayed from now on.

hmm - ok one step further, now I’m getting this message - where is the list? Currency Tools 26.0.345

  • Errorxxvt040
  • No available administrations. Add at least one company to the list.