Issue with Retrieving General Ledger Account Mapping Accounts

I am encountering an issue while attempting to retrieve the mapping table and the associated general ledger accounts. Specifically, I am using the tables: Twinfield.Views.GeneralLedgerAccountMappings@tfd and Twinfield.Views.GeneralLedgerAccountMappingAccounts@tfd respectively.

I am filtering based on a single hierarchy_code, which I have hidden for privacy reasons in this example.

When retrieving the mapping (Twinfield.Views.GeneralLedgerAccountMappings@tfd), I receive 365 rows, representing the complete reporting structure.

However, when attempting to retrieve the underlying general ledger accounts (Twinfield.Views.GeneralLedgerAccountMappingAccounts@tfd), I do not get any rows returned.

When retrieving the mapping:

When attempting to retrieve the mapping accounts:

This is similar to Missing company code field in Twinfield GeneralLedgerAccountMappings table.

For Invantive it is not possible to analyze the working due to lacking documentation and no access to a test environment which displays the behaviour (Twinfield offers no access to partners to the Hierarchy setup).

In case any user has a (test) environment that displays the problem and for which credentials (user name, password, environment code) can be provided we will be happy to look into it.

Deze vraag is automatisch gesloten na 2 weken inactiviteit. Het laatste gegeven antwoord is gemarkeerd als oplossing.

Gelieve een nieuwe vraag te stellen via een apart topic als het probleem opnieuw optreedt. Gelieve in de nieuwe vraag een link naar dit topic op te nemen door de URL er van in de tekst te plakken.