Itegnttn290 error: Du har oppgitt en parameter med navnet 'COMPANY_CODE', men det er ingen parameter med det navnet i

When downloading financial transactions from Visma.net through Invantive Cloud, I am unable to download these since early February 2023. The error is currently:

itgenttn290
Du har oppgitt en parameter med navnet ‘COMPANY_CODE’, men det er ingen parameter med det navnet i ‘VismaNet.JournalTransactionV2.JournalTransactionsByPeriodOrDateV2’.
Possible valid alternatives: periodId, lastModifiedDateTime, module, releasedBatch, expandAttachments, branch, pageNumber, pageSize.

It concerns a query on the table VismaNet.Views.JournalTransactions@vnt.

How can I solve this?

There is currently a large incident on the Visma.net APIs. The cause is yet unclear and it is unclear whether this is a bug in the Visma.net APIs or an undocumented breaking change.

An error with the same cause can be:

itgenvnt033
Invalid parameter exception: ipp-company-id (12002_12002_7b28d6d8-104b-4acc-991b-e5290bde8fdb)

For details, please subscribe to the follwing incident:

A related topic is:

It might be that unexpectedly the expected changes for moving from VNI Authentication to Visma Connect Authentication have been taken into production. It is unclear whether this is intended or a release error; as soon as known we will update this post.

Can you please try again?

The new metadata of Visma have been replaced by an older version which more correctly describes the Visma.net APIs.

This question was automatically closed after at least 2 weeks of inactivity after a possible solution was provided. The last answer given has been marked as a solution.

Please ask a new question via a separate topic if the problem occurs again. Please include a link to this topic in the new question by pasting its URL into the text.

Dit topic is 7 dagen na het laatste antwoord automatisch gesloten. Nieuwe antwoorden zijn niet meer toegestaan.