Visma OAuth not working when previously working: itgenclr083 errors

It seems the OAuth between Invantive Cloud and Visma.net ERP is not working properly. Today I got an error on a link which traditionally worked. Maybe something changed at Visma’s side because the error seems to reference a missing COMPANY_CODE in the return. This error I got when trying to authorize and the error below is when I try to start up the SQL editor.

Could someone take a look? Thanks ahead!

itgensql001
Onbekende ID fpd.company_code

itgenclr083
Er is iets fout gegaan.

Query:

select *
from   Vismanet.Branch.Branches
limit  1000

Please see Invantive Status - Bad request errors on Visma.net APIs.

It seems there is a major incident on the Visma.net APIs. The cause is unknown. Please subscribe to updates using the link above.

A question was registered for the Visma.net Bad Request errors:

The typical error is:

{"ExceptionType":"IPPException","ExceptionMessage":"Invalid parameter exception: ipp-company-id","ExceptionFaultCode":"12002","ExceptionMessageID":"12002_12002_2d41db7b-d43c-43ba-96b0-2700d5f5e257","ExceptionDetails":""}

See Itegnttn290 error: Du har oppgitt en parameter med navnet 'COMPANY_CODE', men det er ingen parameter med det navnet i.

The problem seems to have increased in terms of impact on Visma.net users.

When more information is available, an update will be added.

This question was automatically closed after at least 2 weeks of inactivity after a possible solution was provided. The last answer given has been marked as a solution.

Please ask a new question via a separate topic if the problem occurs again. Please include a link to this topic in the new question by pasting its URL into the text.

Dit topic is 7 dagen na het laatste antwoord automatisch gesloten. Nieuwe antwoorden zijn niet meer toegestaan.