Itgenobr051: Unable to connect to the database

I have installed Invantive Data Hub v26. I have entered a new license key. I have modified the settings.xml file and yet nothing seems to work:

itgenobr051
Unable to establish a connection to the database ACME\exact-online-nl-sql-server.
Missing user log on code in credentials.

Call stack:

13:58:30.751 InvantiveSystemException
ValidationException
at Invantive.Basics.ValidationException..ctor(GlobalState owner, ExecutionOptions executionOptions, String messageCode, String errorMessage, String kindRequest, String localStackTrace, String nk, Exception innerException, Boolean inheritMessageCodeWhenPresent, Nullable1 uid, Nullable1 isRecoverable, String poolIdentityId, String url, Nullable1 partyUid, String partitionCode, String tableName, String parameter1, String parameter2, String parameter3, String parameter4, String parameter5, String clientId)
at Invantive.Basics.InvantiveSystemException..ctor(GlobalState owner, ExecutionOptions executionOptions, String validationCode, String errorMessage, String kindRequest, String stackTr...DecryptionErrors, Boolean& decryptionErrorsOccurred)
at Invantive.Data.ConnectionManager.Open(GlobalState owner, ExecutionOptions executionOptions, SqlExecutionStep sqlExecutionStep, CredentialsContainer credentialsContainer, Boolean ignoreDecryptionErrors, Boolean& decryptionErrorsOccurred)
at Invantive.Data.ConnectionManager.Open(GlobalState owner, ExecutionOptions executionOptions, CredentialsContainer credentialsContainer, Boolean ignoreDecryptionErrors, Boolean& decryptionErrorsOccurred)
at Invantive.Producer.UtilityBaseCore.OpenDatabase(GlobalState owner, ExecutionOptions executionOptions, String databaseFullName, CredentialsContainer credentialsContainer, Boolean ignoreDecryptionErrors, Boolean& decryptionErrorsOccurred) Exception during boot: Invantive.Basics.ValidationException: itgendhb005: Cannot connect to database 'C. van Heezik\exact-online-nl-sql-server'. Application will be closed.
at Invantive.Basics.ValidationException..ctor(GlobalState owner, ExecutionOptions executionOptions, String messageCode, String errorMessage, String kindRequest, String localStackTrace, String nk, Exception innerException, Boolean inheritMessageCodeWhenPresent, Nullable1 uid, Nullable1 isRecoverable, String poolIdentityId, String url, Nullable1 partyUid, String partitionCode, String tableName, String parameter1, String parameter2, String parameter3, String parameter4, String parameter5, String clientId)
at Invantive.Producer.Data.Hub.QueryEngine.Run(GlobalState owner, ExecutionOptions executionOptions, String arguments)
at Invantive.Producer.Data.Hub.Program.Main(String args)
at Invantive.Producer.Data.Hub.QueryEngine.Run(GlobalState owner, ExecutionOptions executionOptions, String arguments) in c:\smoke\ws-26.0\Invantive.Data.Hub\src\Invantive.Producer.Data.Hub\QueryEngine.cs:line 612.

settings-acme.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<settings xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
 xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" 
 version="5" 
 forcedefault="false">
<group name="ACME"
sortingOrder="0"
<connection name="exact-online-nl-sql-server"
>	
  <credentials
   order="10"
   description="My Exact Online"
   database="bedrijfsnaam-exact-online"
   datacontainers="*"
   userLogonCodeMode="Hidden"
   passwordMode="Hidden"
   defaultUserLogonCode="ict@acme.eu"
   defaultPassword="secret"
  />
  <database alias="sqlserver" 
   provider="SqlServer" 
   userLogonCodeMode="Hidden"
   passwordMode="Hidden"
   connectionString="Data Source=SQLSERVER;Database=ExactOnline;UID=LOGIN;PWD=Password;Encrypt=false"
   AllowConnectionStringRewrite="false" 
  />
</connection>
</group>
</settings>

When I test the Exact Online connection in Invantive Cloud, everything works fine. Information is fetched neatly from Exact Online and displayed in Invantive Cloud. However, I need to get the information locally on the SQL server.

The error code itgenobr051 indicates that the old logic for logging into Exact Online is still being used. From the next version 26.0.156, this will no longer be possible.

It’s likely that a licence key is being used that does not support the new method.

Could you specify whether you used a 29-position licence key or a much longer key?

Could you also specify exactly which version of Invantive Data Hub 26.0 you are using?

This concerns version 26.0.148-PROD+5963.

Started it up this morning and now I receive a different message itgencmr406:

Invantive UniversalSQL statement started.
\*\*\*\* 08:08:58.468 Warning itgendhb173: Context: create or replace table eol_TransactionLinesIncremental@sqlserver
as
select \*
from   transactionlinesincremental@eol
08:08:58.496 Error itgencmr406: No provider available to handle the retrieval of the requested OAuth token.
Please contact your application administrator.
OAuthHeadless, InvantiveProducer, SqlServer (sqlserver), ExactOnlineAll (eol), TeamViewer, KeePass, Mail, Ossus, Os, InMemoryStorage, DataDictionary, LastResort
15:09:00.509 ValidationException

I have just unpacked the latest version. 26.0.154-PROD+5970.

I added a new user and configured it as a service account.
I placed this service account in the .xml file.
I started the batch file (with SQL). However, I now get “No data.” as a result everywhere.

No data.

12:42:56.306 itgenqtl159: Note.
12:42:56.308 itgensql264: Invantive UniversalSQL statement started.
12:42:56.398 itgendhb087: Provider attribute values changed (1 rows modified). (90 ms).

No data.

12:42:56.406 itgensql264: Invantive UniversalSQL statement started.
**** 12:52:17.332 Warning itgendhb173: Context: create or replace table eol_TransactionLinesIncremental@sqlserver
as
select *
from   transactionlinesincremental@eol
12:52:17.361 Error itgencmr406: No provider available to handle fetching the requested OAuth token.
Please contact your application administrator.
OAuthHeadless, InvantiveProducer, SqlServer (sqlserver), ExactOnlineAll (eol), TeamViewer, KeePass, Mail, Ossus, Os, InMemoryStorage, DataDictionary, LastResort
12:52:17.363 Prompt itgencun002: Show details? Request? \[y/N\]

The release in which the itgencmr406 issue is resolved is still in internal testing. For more information, see:

The advice is to try using release 26.0.164 of Invantive Data Hub, available for download at https://download.invantive.com as the “current” version.

This release should resolve the error message itgencmr406.

We have not yet been able to reproduce the second issue where there is confusion between the selection of databases.

If a previous version is already present, the contents of the zip file can be copied over the files with the same name.

This question has been automatically closed after 1 week of inactivity. The last given answer has been marked as the solution.

Please post a new question via a separate topic if the issue occurs again. Include a link to this topic in the new question by pasting its URL into the text.