Itgenscr590 but I have no database / no data container

I encounter an issue when trying to add a database :

itgenscr590
Er kan maximaal een datacontainer zijn in alle databases in alle organisaties met de enkelvoudige authenticatie identifier ‘…’.
De reeds bestaande datacontainer voor deze identifier moet nu worden gerepareerd.
Verwijder eerst de bestaande datacontainer met deze enkelvoudige authenticatie-ID, of repareer eerst de bestaande datacontainer en probeer het dan opnieuw met een andere combinatie van gebruikersnaam en mogelijk OAuth client-ID.

The problem is : I have no database, and no data container, so I can’t repair it.

Historic of actions:

1. I created my invantive account this week, I connected to an Exact database with success. I tried to query and everything was working
  2. I changed my account password : the database disappeared from my list, I recreated one.
  3. Today : I deleted my database, and now I can’t see or create any other Exact database.

Can you help me ?

The problem with Exact Online is that there can be at most one database with the combination of client ID and user ID. Due to a previous registration, your user account has been moved to a different organization. However, the database was not yet removed. This database occupies the client ID and user ID combination. The database removal has completed and it should work again.

You can find more information in the article:

Thank you, it’s working perfectly now !

1 like