Looking for Exact Online DropShipment information in Query Analyzer

90% of all our deliveries are dropshipments (Direct delivery from supplier to customer). I cannot find the right object in the Invantive query tool to extract this information from Exact Online. Does anyone have experience with this?

The only thing I have handy is to use the documentation search on Invantive’s Exact Online documentation. On Sales Order Lines (and functional related tables) there is an indicator whether to use drop shipment.

That is true, but the history of dropshipments (with dripshioment number, trackingcode and so on) that is available in Exact Online cannot be extracted. At least, not as far as I can find.

I also cannot find an object in the REST or XML API’s for Exact Online. Given the fact that a dropshipment basically is a combination of a purchase order receipt and a sales order delivery, I would guess you need to combine sales order lines with “dropshipment=yes” and goods delivery lines.

Hi Leo, Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, Goods delivery lines and also goods receipt lines only contain records for stock deliveries and receipts. I do not know where dropshipments (receipts and deliveries) are stored in the Exact Online datamodel.

Looked around a little. Found that we’ve spoken on this issue of drop shipments API last year on the Exact Online forum.
Since the forum tends handle anchors not always very well the text:

Wij willen dropship orders via API kunnen uitwisselen, deze mogelijkheid blijkt nu niet te bestaan. Bedoeling is om verkooporders die via een dropship leverancier verzonden gaan worden met de druk op een knop bij de leverancier in het systeem te zetten. Eind van de dag worden met een druk op een andere knop alle verzonden orders in Exact dropship module op verzonden gezet.
Systeem moet ook de andere kant op werken dus dat wij in exact als de dropship leverancier werken en dus via API orders kunnen ontvangen.

Feedback 1:
Ik zou al erg blij zijn met alleen een optie om de dropshipmenthistorie via een API te kunnen lezen.

Feedback 2 (from me, uhm):
Wens vergelijkbaar; kunnen opvragen geleverde drop shipments via APIs. Het ontbreken van een dropshipment API leidt er toe dat we grotere klanten dropshipments niet kunnen adviseren als oplossing. Svp API first.
Dit probleem speelt ook bij bedrijven die in meerdere landen actief zijn, maar vanuit 1 land/administratie de klanten van alle landen beleveren.

Please upvote the issue at Exact also.

Hello Stan,

I think you can find the requested information in these tables: