Only getting 50 rows of Jira Service desk tickets

I am only getting 50 rows of Jira Service desk tickets when doing the power query load. There are over a 1000 tickets in total, but it only loads 50?

Is there some kind of setting I need?

What is the exact name of the table are you retrieving in Power BI/Power Query?

I am trying to retrieve JIRA Service RequestStatusTransitions where I get 37 rows, should be 1000+. For JIRA Service Requests I get even less rows (26).

I use the free version. Have been looking to switch for the paid version, but can’t find a place to do it, without creating a new user.

I see, the reason the table returns just a few rows is most likely that the Requests table in JIRA Service Desk only returns your own requests, as per the documentation:

This method returns all customer requests for the user executing the query.

To combat the confusion, the current request-related tables containing the own requests are prefixed with My in the next release.

Also, a new view QueueRequests has been added that retrieves basic request information from different endpoints. Please note however that QueueRequests includes for each service desk all tickets in all queues. A filter might be needed to avoid duplicates when a ticket is included in multiple queues.

The new version is expected to be deployed to Invantive Cloud and Invantive Bridge Online within three working days. Please let us know if there is any information missing in the new situation.

There is no need for a paid plan. The Free Plan covers JIRA Core, JIRA Service Desk and Confluence.

Thanks alot for the answer.

Is there any other way I can get out all the requests/JIRA service tickets? I am admin on the Jira Service Desk.

Yes, you can add another data container to your database connecting to JIRA Core. There you have access to the JIRA Core API’s. The new version is expected to be live within three days.

The new release has been taken into production.

Deze vraag is automatisch gesloten na 2 weken inactiviteit. Het laatste gegeven antwoord is gemarkeerd als oplossing.

Gelieve een nieuwe vraag te stellen via een apart topic als het probleem opnieuw optreedt. Gelieve in de nieuwe vraag een link naar dit topic op te nemen door de URL er van in de tekst te plakken.

Dit topic is 7 dagen na het laatste antwoord automatisch gesloten. Nieuwe antwoorden zijn niet meer toegestaan.