A wholesale inventory-based trader can run out of stock of fast moving goods due to replenishment issues or non-optimal decisions. To optimize revenues, a balance must be struck between items gaining dust on the shelves and being unable to close a deal due to insufficient stock.
Two enhancements for Exact Online have been made available on https://get-my-report.com to optimize stock:
- the new report “Stock Counts“ eases retrieval of all stock corrections over time periods;
- the new parameter “GL Account Type” on Journal Entry Lines eases filtering all stock-based transactions.
Both modules allow cross-company reports.
Together the module enable you to after the fact calculate the time slots in your business history during which no stock was present. Combining stocked periods with the actual sales transactions and assuming that deals at no stock went to the competition, you can calculate a more optimal stock level.
For Exact Online NL, the modules are available at:
- Stock Counts: https://app.get-my-report.com/current/eol/nl/menu.html#preset=gmr-eol-stock-counts
- Journal Entry Lines: https://app.get-my-report.com/current/eol/nl/menu.html#preset=gmr-eol-transaction-lines
About Get My Report
Get My Report is an online app with dozens of pre-defined reporting and tranaction logic for Exact Online and Teamleader. Get My Report runs on Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and other device with a browser. Besides standard modules, each user company can run additional custom modules that are solely available to them.
Get My Report is available as a product within various commercial offerings such as:
- Invantive Office for Entrepreneurs
- Invantive Office for Accountants
- Invantive Premium Finance
A 90-day trial period is started upon first use.