Cookie-instellingen

Dear webmasters of Invantive forums.
the cookie-instellingen button is playing with my mouse.
my platform : Chrome:latest running on macOSX 10.15.7

it always pops up when we write stuff in windows for topics.
it is :
almost impossible to press the cancel button because cookie-instellingen modal pops up when the mouse approches the button
very difficult to press the create topic button: the mouse has to play hide and seek with cookie-instellingen modal

Good morning, I must say I have hard time with this cookie frame in front of the topic buttons. It always pops-up when I want to click.
My screen is a 3072x1920 on a Macbook Pro 16 inches (2019) with Chrome.

The solution I found is to make a wider window (wider that my screen), then move the window to the left to catch the confirm/POST button.

Thank you, yes, it is really problematic. Especially since it keeps also popping up for approval on many devices. We are considering obsoleting the third party component, but no decision has been made yet.

Thank you for the workaround.

The cookie banner should now popup less and it fact at most once on initial visit (we were using by accident the NL cookie popup and the 3rd party component then keeps popping it on every page which was confusing for us).

The Reply/Cancel buttons have been moved to the right. Not visually attractive, but working without manipulating the window size.