Invalid JSON error on PowerBI refresh from Simplicate Hours table

I try to refresh my PowerBI dataset. The requested table is:
Simplicate, hours table. The error comes constantly. There is no additional filer applied. Whan is wrong?

It worked. but for a week it gives this error.

The hours table is quiete big, about 200.000 records, and lasted about 6 hours , when last time it has success. Can anyone help me to solve this?

I am facing the following error message in Power BI:

Refresh start time,Refresh end time,Refresh Status,CPU Usage (milliseconds),Table start time,Table End Time,Dataflow table name,Partition name,Rows processed,Error
00:00:00,00:00:00,Not Found,Error: undefinedErrorMessage=Data Source Error : DataSource.Error: OData: Invalid JSON. A comma character ‘,’ was expected in scope ‘Array’. Every two elements in an array and properties of an object must be separated by commas. DataSourceKind = OData,DataSourcePath = https://bridge-online.cloud/****-simplicate/odata4/Simplicate.Hours.Hours@spe.HttpStatusCode=0.

Is it possible to add a (anonymized) screenshot of the request details in Invantive Bridge Online Monitoring as described in More insight with new Bridge Online Monitoring?

Please leave at least the following data visible:

• the title bar with the request ID,
  • the status code, network size and times in the left column,
  • the error code and error message at the very bottom of the left column,
  • the entire right column.

This question was automatically closed after at least 1 week of inactivity after a possible solution was provided. The last answer given has been marked as a solution.

Please ask a new question via a separate topic if the problem occurs again. Please include a link to this topic in the new question by pasting its URL into the text.

Dit topic is 3 dagen na het laatste antwoord automatisch gesloten. Nieuwe antwoorden zijn niet meer toegestaan.