No data in Exact Online Journal report - Get My Report - same company used

We try the export of the Journal Entries for one Exact Online company of the group I manage.

I get a trial period to use the software but now when I Iaunch the same report changing the company, it provide my always the data from the export of the training session (same company same period) which is not what I put in the filter before running the report now.

How can I refresh the previous filter selection if it doesn’t take into account the content of the filter I fill now?

Do I something wrong?

The journal entry lines can be downloaded en mass using the Journal entry lines for Exact Online Get My Report.

When selected it should look like this:

See also Transaction Lines - Get My Report

Do I understand correctly that you choose the first time a company “1” and downloaded data. And now choose company “2” and get the data from company “1”?

If so, please remove the downloaded Excel files from Get My Report and try again. This solves the risk that you might be opening the wrong file.

Please also try “Toutes les entreprises”. Does that download contain from all companies?

I did erase all the files - I still face the same issue.

The system does not consider my request for all companies - it doesn’t change the company & I get always the same result - the one I get during the test training

I do observe that when I connect I do not have the question of the authenticator “code”.

How can I check if I’m really connect to the database? Could be a reason for not having the right information in the report.

The downloaded files have been removed.

Do I understand correctly that you choose the first time a company “1” and downloaded data. And now choose company “2” and get the data from company “1”?

Please also try “Toutes les entreprises”. Does that download contain from all companies?

Can you include a screenshot (anonymized) with the contents of the pick-list for “Company”?

How many companies are listed in the pick-list?

You understand right
I di select all companies - they are 62

This is the file I receive - and it is empty (no data):

Paramètre Valeur
Utilisateur
Société NAME
Généré 27-06-2022 08:17:32
Société
Financial Year from 2022
Financial Year to 2022
Financial Period from 1
Financial Period to 12
General Ledger Account (Search Pattern) %
Code de projet (Search Pattern) %
Code de l’article (Search Pattern) %
Nom du compte (Search Pattern) %
GL Account Type
Créateur
Modificatif

And even when I choose one other company name - the result remain as above in the table - apparently it doesn’t take into account the change of the company in the filter … for that specific report.

The problem has been reproduced. A fix will be made to solve it. When deployed, this topic will be updated.

A release has been installed to more clearly signal the meaning of the from and to values, with “to” meaning “excluding the value listed”. The value “through” is reserved for use as “including”.

Please specify year from as 2022 and year to as 2023 to get all data from 2022.

Also, a check was added to raise an error when the from and to values are identical, since this combination will never return any data.

Lastly, the French translation is being updated. Please allow for 7 days for all parameters to have been translated to French also.