TixlyEventTickets table does not update correct

You installed a good driver to extract data from Tixly.

The largest table does not load correct anymore. I think adjustments have been made on de Tixly side.

I want to ask you to check if you manage to update the more than 20mio lines. I would propose to re build the entire cube so I know it is correct. It is a vital cube that connects everything. See the picture included

What kind of error do you get when the largest table does not load correct anymore? It is typically displayed online as well as can be recovered from the form System Messages when it occurred less than four days ago.

Alternatively, at what exact time did the error occur?

I cannot see what goes wrong. I do not get a message at all. I suspect that we have to retreive another table that is called:

afbeelding

In stead of tickets.

the rows should have the following headers:

afbeelding

OK. Best is to reach out for a short consult by a consultant. The table shown will be very slow, but there may be alternatives.

This question was automatically closed after at least 2 weeks of inactivity after a possible solution was provided. The last answer given has been marked as a solution.

Please ask a new question via a separate topic if the problem occurs again. Please include a link to this topic in the new question by pasting its URL into the text.

Dit topic is 7 dagen na het laatste antwoord automatisch gesloten. Nieuwe antwoorden zijn niet meer toegestaan.