Visionplanner API

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Visionplanner API (plans). I read in their forums about them expecting to release it after summer 2016. Various topics with later dates also show that they are working on it. Maybe an insider here has some info or a way to get data from Visionplanner?

I will ask some people at VisionPlanner regarding the question. I know that the new kid on the block Silverfin has extensive API support for free when you do the reports with that company and the new Exact accountancy suite will also improve things, so IMHO it would be a wise move forward to have APIs when the competition has it too.

Thanks Guido, keep me posted.

I’ll have a look at Silverfin in the meantime; if in any way it can be an alternative for us in the future. Since they seem to have more possibilities.

Hi Joris,

Ik ben geen voorstander van (prive)contact gegevens rond gooien op internet. Wordt snel opgepakt door bots om in het vervolg je veel lastig te vallen :slight_smile: Ik heb je telefoonnummer opgeslagen (dus je mag hem weer verwijderen als je dat fijn vind) en bel je morgen om 14.00 even.

1 like

Ik ben blij te horen dat contact gelegd is. Ik heb @jrs standaard gebruiker gemaakt, dan kan hij ook priveberichten sturen door op de naam van een gebruiker te klikken en de optie “Bericht” te kiezen. Normaliter moet je paar keer gereageerd hebben eer je rechtstreeks priveberichten kunt sturen.