Registration of a ticket account is an essential part of the support. This article describes how to register a ticket.
Execute the following steps:
- Log in to the support system on https://invantive.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/ using the user you have created:
- Enter a your request in the search bar as specific as possible:
- Up to three knowledge base articles are shown that might answer your question. When applicable, please click on the links:
- When none is applicable, choose the right type of request:
- Incident when you have discovered a (preferrably reproducible) bug. Incidents are covered by most subscriptions.
- Question when you have a simple usage question. Simple questions are covered as an additional service without charges, despite not covered by most subscriptions. For more complex questions please use “Request consultant“.
- Request free hour when you want to have the free introduction scheduled.
- Installation when you have an software installation issue. Simple installation questions are covered as an additional service without charges.
- Request consultant when you want to plan a consultant. Consulting charges apply per half hour or part of it.
- Selection of a request type opens a specific window. Please fill out the fields as specific as possible in English or Dutch to reduce ticket processing time:
- Click on “Send“.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation. A support engineer will look into the ticket within the time frames agreed upon.