I don’t know of this has been published in Dutch already, but Exact Online recently announced the not-awaited-API-call limitation
Hopefully Invantive handles the
As of 1 July 2021, Exact Online will impose extra limits on the API. Exact Online currently processes more than 20 Million API requests per day. These changes are necessary to ensure platform stability, API efficiency, and to improve customer experience.
The following limits will take effect on 1 July 2021:
- Maximum of 200 token endpoint calls per API key, per user, per day. You must not request new access token more than once every 10 minutes. To learn more, see Get and use access tokens.
- No more than 10 errors per API key, per user, per company, per endpoint, and per hour. When you exceed this limit, your API key will be temporarily blocked from making further requests. The block will automatically be lifted after one hour and will gradually increase when you continue making these errors. To learn more, see Response codes and error handling.
- Mandatory filtering on single and bulk endpoints where sync APIs are available. Exact Online has sync APIs available to allow actions on larger sets of data without running into API limits. To learn more, see API types to make your API calls more efficient.
The limits above are in addition to the following API limits that are already in effect since 1 January 2021:
- New apps will directly be throttled to 5.000 API calls per app, per company, per day. The shaping limit is 60 API calls, per company, per minute.
- Based on fair use policy, we will take corrective action by throttling your app if the upload or download limit has been exceeded excessively. See section 7.4 of our terms and conditions.