Refresh Power BI failed / itgeneor646 / (500) Internal Server Error op Exact Online API server

Refresh of ExactOnline data flow fails daily for already a few days.

Please formulate your question as specific as possible. Include a message code (when available) such as itgen*** in the title, and the goal you are trying to achieve. Put the following in the question:

• the problem you are confronted with,
  • a specific sample illustrating the issue,
  • what you previously tried with no avail.

Please include a tag for each Invantive product involved and a tag for each (cloud) platform relating to the question.

Include version numbers of your Invantive products when possible.

We have regular refreshes scheduled overnight, which fail daily.
I don’t see any error in the https://bridge-online.cloud/monitoring.

Let me know what other info I can provide to be more specific.
PowerBI does not give me any details.
Refresh works if I run it manually.

From the information available it is not clear what the error is and whether it relates to Invantive Cloud.

It is recommended to reproduce the error and make it visible as a failed request on either Invantive Bridge Online Monitoring or through a request-related error in the form “System Messages” on Invantive Cloud.

I have received this email:

Er is een fout opgetreden met code ‘itgeneor646’ toen Invantive Cloud een proces voor u uitvoerde.

De Exact Online API-server had een interne storing. Probeer het later nog eens. Neem contact op met Exact Online Support als het probleem zich blijft voordoen.
https://start.exactonline.be/api/v1/831590/sync/Financial/TransactionLines/$count

De Exact Online API-server had een interne storing. Probeer het later nog eens. Neem contact op met Exact Online Support als het probleem zich blijft voordoen.

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

Tabelnaam: ExactOnlineREST.Incremental.TransactionLinesIncremental

SQL Select-statement:

select t.*
from ExactOnlineREST.Incremental.TransactionLinesIncremental@eol t

Is it possible to replace the link by the actual text from the mail?

From what it looks like, the Exact Online API server can not handle the request. It is recommended to execute the included actions.

2 berichten zijn gesplitst naar een nieuw topic: Vraag foutmelding

This is what the link leads to. I am not sure what do you mean by ‘actual text’.
https://start.exactonline.be/api/v1/831590/sync/Financial/TransactionLines/$count

Not sure either, what ‘execute the included actions’ means.

Thanks for the better readable link. It will be copied in the original reply.

It is recommended to execute these actions:

Ok I see. I am contacting the support now, no? The problem occurs daily.

Yes, as stated it is adviced to try again and otherwise contact Exact Online Support:

I really don’t understand what is required from me. The refreshed failed again tonight. The problem occurs for almost a month. How long do I need to try, a month more? Please solve the issue since it breaks our business continuity.

We are sorry, but there is nothing Invantive can do to resolve this issue. It needs to be resolved by Exact Online Support as stated before. As an alternative a consulting partner might be able to assist in the analysis for finding a workaround around this error in the Exact Online APIs.

When reporting to Exact Online Support, reference may be made to the existing case 04822887.

The problem has been confirmed by Exact Online Support that internal processes within Exact Online sometimes exceed their internal threshold of 30 seconds when retrieving data on the so-called “sync APIs” used by the *Incremental tables. A bug report has been filed internally at Exact for this problem.

A fix has been taken into production by Exact on July 21. Their expectation is that the problem will no longer occur.

This question was automatically closed after at least 1 week of inactivity after a possible solution was provided. The last answer given has been marked as a solution.

Please ask a new question via a separate topic if the problem occurs again. Please include a link to this topic in the new question by pasting its URL into the text.

Dit topic is 3 dagen na het laatste antwoord automatisch gesloten. Nieuwe antwoorden zijn niet meer toegestaan.