This articles provides the steps to install a license key on all Invantive software products running without integration into Microsoft Office, running on Microsoft Windows.
For Microsoft Office-integrated products such as Invantive Control for Excel: please read this article on how to install a license key.
For Invantive Data Hub: please read this article.
Execute the following steps for Windows-based independently running Invantive products:
- Invantive Query Tool
- Invantive Data Loader
- Invantive Runtime
- Retrieve a license key using an online form.
- The license key will be sent by email to the license coordinator on the agreement.
- Wait for the mail to be received and correctly as explained regarding the itgenlic413 error.
- On the next working day, the license key is also available in the customer portal.
- Copy the whole key to the clipboard.
- Start the Invantive Windows application.
- Wait for the log on window to appear.
- Select the “wrench“ symbol in the top-right to open the diagnostics window (red 1 in picture):
- Open the Help menu group (red 2 in picture):
- Select “Agreement“ menu option (red 3 in picture):
- Wait for the agreement window to appear and then select “Paste license key from clipboard“ (red 4 in picture):
- Select “Close“.
- Close the Diagnostics window.
- Continue use of the Invantive product.