This articles provides the steps to install a license key on all Invantive software products integrating in Microsoft Office running on Microsoft Windows.
Execute the following steps for Microsoft Office-based products:
- Invantive Control for Excel
- Invantive Composition for Word
- Invantive Business for Outlook
- Invantive Estate for Outlook
- Retrieve a license key using an online form.
- The license key will be sent by email to the license coordinator on the agreement.
- Wait for the mail to be received and correctly as explained regarding the itgenlic413 error.
- On the next working day, the license key is also available in the customer portal.
- Copy the whole key to the clipboard.
- Start the Office application such as Excel into which an Invantive product is integrated.
- Wait for the ribbon of the Invantive product to appear (red 1 in picture).
- Open the Help menu group (red 2 in picture).
- Select “Agreement“ menu option (red 3 in picture).
- Wait for the agreement window to appear and then select “Paste license key from clipboard“ (red 4 in picture).
- Select “Close“.
- Continue use of the Invantive product.